We conclude a contract with each student. For your convenience, this contract is available at https://amonag.club/terms/. Please read it. According to the law, this contract has the same legal force as a printed one. By paying for any course, you agree with the terms of this contract, and thus it is considered to be signed by you.
1. You can start learning absolutely for free. Study the manual “AMONAG guide” to learn about all the options of the training platform, the functions and learning methods. You will find the manual in your personal account – it’s the first one in the list of courses.
2. Then pass the test to determine the knowledge level of the studied foreign language, you will find the test on the personal account page.
3. Click on the "Try it for free" button on the general language course preview icon. Short versions of some books from this course will be available to you. This course contains enough materials to appraise the effectiveness of AMONAG techniques for the fast learning of foreign languages.
4. You can also pay a full year subscription to a general language course. Support the AMONAG project and get full access to a constantly updated library of multilingual materials for the fast learning of any language offered in the course.
Here are some of the most effective learning methods on AMONAG. You can follow these techniques or combine them in a convenient way.
1. SLIDE SHOW METHOD
This method is recommended as the most effective for beginners to learn a foreign language. It makes it easier to learn new vocabulary and phonetics of a foreign language through batchwise presentation of information in the slide.
It is used to repeat the text out loud presented on slides and also to simply listen to the text in front of you with or without translation.
There are two modes of the slide show:
- Manual mode (recommended at the stage of uncertain reading)
- Automatic mode (for dynamic language skills training)
How to setup:
1) Select the language you want to study as the first language and the language of translation as the second.
2) Start the slideshow
3) In the slideshow settings, select the mode with the translation displayed - for the initial level, or without the translation - for confident reading.
4) Scroll the slides forward / backward in manual mode. Or, stop and start a slideshow on the spacebar in automatic mode.
2. METHOD OF PARALLEL READING
This method is recommended for users with elementary and intermediate levels of a foreign language. It allows you to develop a sense of language. In other words, by reading and comparing two texts in different languages, you gradually begin to understand better the structure of the sentence in a foreign language, the principles of its construction, the ways of using certain parts of speech.
The method of parallel reading allows you to "learn without studying" - you read an interesting book and at the same time learn a foreign language.
There are two display modes:
How to setup:
1) Go to the settings of the book and select a comfortable division into slides. Slides of level 1 display sentence after sentence, slides of level 2 display 2-3 sentences at once, slides of level 3 - a whole paragraph.
2) Select “Text in columns” in the display settings to display translations in parallel columns.
3) Select “Text slides” in the display settings to see the translation into the second and subsequent languages straight after the sentence
3. METHOD OF QUICK READING
The method is recommended for quick reading by users with a high level of foreign language knowledge. It allows you to improve language skills through the context displayed without translation in the "Text mono" mode (the translation is displayed when you point at a specific sentence with a mouse).
How to setup:
1) Select the language you want to study as the first language and the language of translation as the second. Select the “Text Mono” display mode and click “Apply” to save the changes.
2) The translation of the sentence will be displayed when you hover over it with a mouse.
4. AUDIO LISTENING
This method is used both as independent and as auxiliary (when used together with the parallel viewing of the text). The method allows the beginners to put the correct pronunciation before mastering (reading) the new text, as well as reinforces the learned vocabulary and phonetic skills of users of all levels.
How to setup:
1) Select “Slides of level 1” in the display settings for the most comfortable tracking the sentences and the “Text mono” mode
2) Start audio playback from any sentence by clicking on this sentence first (it will be highlighted with a red underline). Listen and follow the text.
After completing a general language course, you can receive a certificate confirming the level of a foreign language. And at the end of all professional courses you’ll get a Diploma of professional retraining.
Diplomas have a separate insert in English, which corresponds to the European format, therefore it’s possible to work abroad with AMONAG documents.
A sample of the document that you will receive after your course is posted in your personal account.
You can receive the training document either in the training center or by mail.
When you pass all the tests of the course, you can order a document on graduation:
1) click on the "See my document on education" button in your Personal account.
2) fill in or edit, if necessary, your name and surname in Russian and English.
The documents on the already completed courses will be presented first.
You can print them out or order the original by mail or receive them personally at an office in Moscow. AMONAG team is always happy to see you in the center of a full-time training at the address: Moscow, metro station VDNKh, 150 Mira Avenue, Cosmos Hotel.
In the same section of your personal account, you can see what your graduation certificate will look like for courses that you have not completed yet.