Personal information is collected by Amonag Academy. We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms
- The purchase process when you buy any of our products or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
- E-mail address
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes, which may include:
- Providing our customers with a personalised service.
- Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running competitions.
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products, and services.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer.
- Resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems.
We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except
1. To the extent necessary to complete that order or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (e.g., third-party shipping, business analytics, or customer support ), or
2. To successors in title to our business, or
3. In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or
4. As necessary, in Amonag Academy’s sole discretion, to protect the perceived rights, safety and property of Amonag Academy, users of our websites, and the public. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
- Identifying returning users and registrants
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a demographic profile.
- If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our site, products, offers and marketing strategy, you may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. Alternatively go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
Amonag Academy has appropriate measures in place to help ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that thieves could find a way to thwart our security systems.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access our websites, based on Data relating to your access to and use of our websites on any of your devices, as well as Data received from third parties. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie, or similar tracking technology, on your browser (including the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with data they collect about Your online use, to recognize You across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop, and to make decisions about the advertisements you see.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Access to Data and Contact Info
You may request a copy or send a correction of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at https://amonag.club/es/contacts/ or writing to: Mira Avenue, 150, Moscow, 129366, Russia.
Changes to this Policy